Global Communications Billing Manager
Locații multiple: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Sacramento, CA, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168532
Position Title: Marketing Specialist III
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing Organization. Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We are looking for a Billing Manager to oversee a small team of Billing Coordinators and manage the daily purchase order requests for our Global Communications team. Global Communications is made up of PR, Community and Influencer Management, Social Engagement, Global Events and Corporate & Employee Communications teams.
The Billing Manager will report to the Sr Manager of Global Communications and oversee the entire billing process of a team comprised of Event Producers, Community Managers, Communications Leads, Finance, Legal and suppliers across the globe and across the portfolio of titles and business.
- Plan and lead the billing operations for a 100-person team in a matrixed group
- Oversee and improve an organized billing process, implementing and enforcing EA’s procedures
- Train new team members on the process
- Hire and supervise billing staff
- Work with all agencies, vendors, and team members to ensure the accuracy of information and timely processing
- Organize contract set-up and negotiations, deal sheet and purchase request for Global Communications engagements through Oracle and Salesforce
- Interface and partner with business teams, legal, procurement, purchasing and accounts payable
- Open and manage purchase orders, submit invoices against corresponding POs for multiple team members
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reconcile with Finance, Producers, Community Managers, and suppliers to ensure month-end deadlines are met, the accuracy of invoicing and timely payments
- Manage Global Communications credit card purchases and reconciliation
- 5+ years' experience as a billing manager or similar position where you have onboarded and processed information for a high volume of vendors, contractors, or agencies
- You have experience working with large datasets in Excel
- You can project manage, track, and organize high volumes of data, while supporting numerous team members
- Communication and customer service is always top of mind as customer satisfaction matters to you
Community / Marketing Title: Global Communications Billing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-09-21 21:51:23.313
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.