Global Communications Billing Manager
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Sacramento, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 168532
Position Title: Marketing Specialist III
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing Organization. Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We are looking for a Billing Manager to oversee a small team of Billing Coordinators and manage the daily purchase order requests for our Global Communications team. Global Communications is made up of PR, Community and Influencer Management, Social Engagement, Global Events and Corporate & Employee Communications teams.
The Billing Manager will report to the Sr Manager of Global Communications and oversee the entire billing process of a team comprised of Event Producers, Community Managers, Communications Leads, Finance, Legal and suppliers across the globe and across the portfolio of titles and business.
- Plan and lead the billing operations for a 100-person team in a matrixed group
- Oversee and improve an organized billing process, implementing and enforcing EA’s procedures
- Train new team members on the process
- Hire and supervise billing staff
- Work with all agencies, vendors, and team members to ensure the accuracy of information and timely processing
- Organize contract set-up and negotiations, deal sheet and purchase request for Global Communications engagements through Oracle and Salesforce
- Interface and partner with business teams, legal, procurement, purchasing and accounts payable
- Open and manage purchase orders, submit invoices against corresponding POs for multiple team members
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reconcile with Finance, Producers, Community Managers, and suppliers to ensure month-end deadlines are met, the accuracy of invoicing and timely payments
- Manage Global Communications credit card purchases and reconciliation
- 5+ years' experience as a billing manager or similar position where you have onboarded and processed information for a high volume of vendors, contractors, or agencies
- You have experience working with large datasets in Excel
- You can project manage, track, and organize high volumes of data, while supporting numerous team members
- Communication and customer service is always top of mind as customer satisfaction matters to you
Community / Marketing Title: Global Communications Billing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-21 21:51:23.313
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.