Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170639
Position Title: Product Manager II
The Product Marketing Team at Glu (subsidiary of EA) is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu’s games studios and central teams to deliver breakthrough experiences for players. We are passionate about our community and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration, creative risk taking, and accountability.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help to be responsible for driving organic top of funnel strategies for our lead growth products - Design Home and Covet Fashion. This is a highly data-driven role focused on growing visibility within the different app stores. This role will integrate closely with game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, lifecycle, and research teams to collaborate and drive growth plans for the game.
- Focus on strategic leadership for metadata optimization, outlining testing and execution plans to grow our games through ASO
- Manage & execute creative testing
- Lead appstore updates, making full use of all app store features (LiveOps Cards, InApp Event Cards, keyword updates, etc.) to align with liveops content and product goals.
- Track, analyze, research and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analysis.
- Support broader marketing team in ideating and executing key strategies, tracing impact back to key business KPIs
- Collaborate with user acquisition on ASA strategies
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing to creative a cohesive new user journey
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions
- Network and share learnings and expertise across growth org
- Analyze competitive landscape and share insights with the team on key competitors and value proposition
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of retention and installs. Allocate time and resources appropriately
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5 - 8 years of relevant product marketing/ASO/UA experience in mobile. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience preferred.
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Analytical mind with ability to spot patterns and trends
- Strong excel capabilities - statistical knowledge preferred
- Ability to match your creative ideas with deep knowledge of digital measurement
- Strong project management skills
- User acquisition/performance marketing experience a plus
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Able to quickly pivot and adjust plans in this dynamic industry
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Ability to present and earn buy-in for projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-14 06:55:12.807
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.