Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 170639
Position Title: Product Manager II
The Product Marketing Team at Glu (subsidiary of EA) is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu’s games studios and central teams to deliver breakthrough experiences for players. We are passionate about our community and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration, creative risk taking, and accountability.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help to be responsible for driving organic top of funnel strategies for our lead growth products - Design Home and Covet Fashion. This is a highly data-driven role focused on growing visibility within the different app stores. This role will integrate closely with game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, lifecycle, and research teams to collaborate and drive growth plans for the game.
- Focus on strategic leadership for metadata optimization, outlining testing and execution plans to grow our games through ASO
- Manage & execute creative testing
- Lead appstore updates, making full use of all app store features (LiveOps Cards, InApp Event Cards, keyword updates, etc.) to align with liveops content and product goals.
- Track, analyze, research and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analysis.
- Support broader marketing team in ideating and executing key strategies, tracing impact back to key business KPIs
- Collaborate with user acquisition on ASA strategies
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing to creative a cohesive new user journey
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions
- Network and share learnings and expertise across growth org
- Analyze competitive landscape and share insights with the team on key competitors and value proposition
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of retention and installs. Allocate time and resources appropriately
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5 - 8 years of relevant product marketing/ASO/UA experience in mobile. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience preferred.
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Analytical mind with ability to spot patterns and trends
- Strong excel capabilities - statistical knowledge preferred
- Ability to match your creative ideas with deep knowledge of digital measurement
- Strong project management skills
- User acquisition/performance marketing experience a plus
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Able to quickly pivot and adjust plans in this dynamic industry
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Ability to present and earn buy-in for projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 127
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.