Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170639
Position Title: Product Manager II
The Product Marketing Team at Glu (subsidiary of EA) is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu’s games studios and central teams to deliver breakthrough experiences for players. We are passionate about our community and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration, creative risk taking, and accountability.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help to be responsible for driving organic top of funnel strategies for our lead growth products - Design Home and Covet Fashion. This is a highly data-driven role focused on growing visibility within the different app stores. This role will integrate closely with game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, lifecycle, and research teams to collaborate and drive growth plans for the game.
- Focus on strategic leadership for metadata optimization, outlining testing and execution plans to grow our games through ASO
- Manage & execute creative testing
- Lead appstore updates, making full use of all app store features (LiveOps Cards, InApp Event Cards, keyword updates, etc.) to align with liveops content and product goals.
- Track, analyze, research and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analysis.
- Support broader marketing team in ideating and executing key strategies, tracing impact back to key business KPIs
- Collaborate with user acquisition on ASA strategies
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing to creative a cohesive new user journey
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions
- Network and share learnings and expertise across growth org
- Analyze competitive landscape and share insights with the team on key competitors and value proposition
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of retention and installs. Allocate time and resources appropriately
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5 - 8 years of relevant product marketing/ASO/UA experience in mobile. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience preferred.
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Analytical mind with ability to spot patterns and trends
- Strong excel capabilities - statistical knowledge preferred
- Ability to match your creative ideas with deep knowledge of digital measurement
- Strong project management skills
- User acquisition/performance marketing experience a plus
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Able to quickly pivot and adjust plans in this dynamic industry
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Ability to present and earn buy-in for projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-12-14 06:55:12.807
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。