Campaign Manager, FIFA Brand
Posizioni multiple: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada
Requisition Number: 175841
Position Title: Marcom Specialist II
The The Brand Marketing role supports one of the most-acclaimed franchises in the world, EA SPORTS FIFA. This position is primarily responsible to help support the execution of the global Brand Marketing Campaign, leveraging processes and best practices to support day-to-day operations, campaign tracking and readiness, campaign measurement, and partnership activations.
You have a passion for bringing signature marketing campaigns to life, working with diverse groups of partners to coordinate complex executions across multiple channels & timezones, and a motivation to keep the overall campaign on track. You will report to the Senior Global Brand Marketing Manager.
We welcome remote candidates, with future relocation opportunities to our Vancouver office as a possibility.
- Deliver world class campaigns in support of the Global Brand Marketing team
- Collaboration & leadership across key internal & external stakeholders including: Social Media, Content/Production, Web, Email, Community, Social, PR, and Partnerships
- Build campaign briefs, in both lead & supporting functions. Translating business & strategic documents into insight driven GTM plans
- Act as a primary driver of recurring campaign tracking and readiness, including establishing meeting health, channel status updates, identification of risks/opportunities per campaign beat, and liaising with cross-functional partners to prepare and problem-solve against obstacles in the GTM campaign
- Key driver of campaign measurement and reporting to assess campaign KPIs, communicate learnings and formulate a perspective on optimization for local and/or global campaigns
- 3+ years' experience in creating integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working with global brands either on the client or agency side
- Experience working in Communications, Social, PR, Creative or Retail Merchandising
- Ability to maintain working relationships with teams and stakeholders across disciplines, time zones and territories.
- You have experience with developing Powerpoint/Keynote/Google slide presentations, both to educate & inspire.
- Ability to translate campaign performance & insights into goals & objectives
- A strong interest in football, sports and/or gaming
Community / Marketing Title: Campaign Manager, FIFA Brand
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-09-26 19:09:26.18
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.