North American Accommodations Specialist
여러 위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 166304
Position Title: Benefits Program Manager
EA's Global Benefits and Wellbeing Team is looking for an accommodations subject matter expert to bring outstanding leave of absence (LOA), disability, and accommodations case management to EA employees within the US and Canada.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Wellbeing, you will be the primary contact for employees as they proceed through the accommodations process, partnering with our HR partners and managers. You will and will oversee the daily administration and resolution of North America medical accommodation requests end-to-end and following (1) EA policies, procedures, culture; (2) local, state, and federal laws within the US; and (3) provincial and federal laws within Canada.
The Accommodations Specialist will manage the accommodations process by engaging in the following:
- Liaise between the Benefits team, third-party administrators (Matrix, Canada Life), and company partners to manage all accommodation requests and determinations end-to-end to ensure accurate case management.
- You'll use an understanding of best practices and applicable laws to ensure accurate case management; participate in the interactive process, the coordination/completion of process forms, and the development of return to work provisions (e.g., modified work schedules, workplace accommodation, transitional work assignments)
- You will provide guidance to employees, managers, and HR partners on aspects of the accommodations and LOA case management process.
- You will develop training materials and programs to educate all team members on LOA, short-term-disability, long-term-disability, and accommodations programs.
- You will demonstrate strict confidentiality, accuracy, and integrity in the course of this work.
- You will collect, process, and maintain medical data following company policies and country-specific laws.
- You will track and store documentation related to LOAs, disability claims, and accommodation requests.
- You will consult with Legal partners on complex issues.
- You will perform other responsibilities/activities as assigned including participating in projects and growth projects on behalf of the Benefits and Wellbeing team.
- Five years experience managing high-volume case management or within an HR compliance role providing expert consultation to managers, employees, and company partners regarding: reasonable medical accommodations, LOAs, short-term-disability programs, long-term disability programs, and returns from leave with complex accommodations.
- Expertise in all applicable LOA/Disability/Accommodation-related laws within the US and Canada; ability to resolve different leave and accommodations issues.
- Experience with managing confidential data, observing local and federal laws within the US and Canada.
- Partner across the business and at different levels.
- Knowledge of US benefits.
- Can perform the tasks of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Certified Professional and Disability Management (CPDM), Canadian Society of Professionals in Disability Management (CSPDM), or Certified Business Benefits Professional (CBP) certification/designation
- Experience with Workday and the Google suite of products is a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: North American Accommodations Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 58
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.