Sr. Director, Global Brand Management, BioWare
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 158101
Position Title: Senior Director, Global Brand Management
Sr. Director, Global Brand Management, BioWare
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated senior marketing leader with proven experience and achievements in brand strategy, product marketing and/or live service marketing to lead and grow BioWare’s portfolio of storied franchises.
BioWare develops console and PC games focused on rich story telling; unforgettable characters, and vast worlds to discover. Since 1995, BioWare has created some of the gaming industry’s most acclaimed gaming brands including Baldur's Gate™, Neverwinter Nights™, Star Wars ™: Knights of the Old Republic™, Jade Empire™, Mass Effect™, Dragon Age™, Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ and is currently developing multiple games for future release.
The Senior Director will report to the Vice President of Global Brand Management and partner deeply as a core member of the Studio leadership team.
The successful candidate is a talented brand strategist and storyteller with demonstrable experience building consumer brands, products, and live services. The role will represent the emergent voice of the player and drive foundational brand strategy and insight work to guide product development, commercial strategy, go to market and ongoing growth initiatives with cross-functional teams.
- Lead the brand strategy, identity and market opportunity for BioWare’s portfolio of properties
- Partner with BioWare studio team to define positioning, consumer target and product features to drive brand growth, content development and go-to-market strategies
- Outline a multi-year roadmap that drives the player experience from launch through live services
- Distil large volumes of consumer research, competitive intel and market trends into tangible and actionable insights that can be used to optimize the player experience and inform strategies for brand performance and activation
- Assume cross-functional leadership role in driving alignment and accountability to results across including creative development, campaign management, analytics/insights, publishing, finance and market planning
- Partner with Consumer Insights and Analytics teams to identify opportunities and challenges across merchandising, messaging and game services to improve player experiences/results based on those findings
- Lead and direct franchise launch and expansion efforts through seamless partnerships with EA colleagues, licensors, partners and agencies; ensuring continuity and cohesion across all player touchpoints
- Create an environment that is free from failure to test new ways to reach, engage, and surround players and fans
- Manage a team of brand managers dedicated to the BioWare product portfolio
- Experience in senior marketing roles at top companies in categories of entertainment; technology or consumer products.
- Experience as part of a team that has launched/brought a new brand or product to market
- Depth of experience in major areas of marketing including brand strategy and product marketing; digital marketing, commercial activation, live services and communications
- Demonstrated success in crafting a clear strategic vision that was communicated clearly and adopted through all levels of an org and delivered results including market share, sales growth and profitability
- Experience working with research departments to define tests and interpret data to effectively break down complex problems into consumable and actionable steps
- Excellent abilities to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to stakeholders as well as the ability to influence and collaborate with others
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director, Global Brand Management, BioWare
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2019-10-14 17:21:20.177
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.