Locație: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 179520
Position Title: Quality Designer I
- Title: Quality Designer
- Location: Shanghai
- BU: QV Asia
- Report to: Development Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Test expert for FC Mobile in Shanghai. You will have 5+ years experience driving qualities with in-depth understanding of software design and implementation. You will identify quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. You will become the voice of quality for the project. Also, we require test strategies and experience which challenge the software to provide a very high level of quality.
- Role Overview
- Partner with development team to build a game quality plan for assigned area throughout the game development cycle to ensure meeting highest quality.
- Analyze bugs to accelerate "Bug Flow" between internal and external (including overseas) partners.
- Research defects to provide detailed insight to different departments and studio teams.
- Provide feedback on features with issues to improve in-game features using solid data analysis.
- Identify opportunities for QA to provide early design feedback alongside defect prevention and containment activities.
- Perform different testing types across multiple features.
- Analyze potential risks to features and systems and escalate.
- Analyze data to develop theories for potential experiments.
- Propose recommendations based on data and research.
- Connect with partners to influence best practices or immediate change.
- Coordinate and adapt test efforts to align with project priorities.
- Monitor test activities or processes based on project needs.
- Ensure quality standards are part of the proposed strategy.
- Define and contribute to project documentation.
- Involved in discussions with partners, peers, and team to gain a clear overview.
- Recognize changes towards existing priorities and strategy.
- 5+ years game testing experience.
- Experience in performance test.
- Excellent debugging experience using tools to help debug.
- Experience with QAs' involvement throughout the development cycle.
- Ability of reading, and writing English.
- Experience with identify risks and escalate to applicable during the project testing schedule.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, practices and software engineering methodologies and their application to both development and QA.
- Experience with express ideas in the form of comprehensive reports, analysis and presentations is plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 92
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.