Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A (Growth Team)
위치: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176641
Position Title: Manager I, Finance
Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A
(Vancouver, Canada • Redwood City and Los Angeles, California, United States)
EA's CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We do this by engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA's performance.
This Finance Manager role is a unique opportunity to be a collaborative partner and trusted advisor to the EA Mobile Growth team. You will report to a Senior Finance Manager on the Growth team, which manages User Acquisition, Marketing and Brand activities across the EA Mobile portfolio and drives continued growth in our high priority strategic franchises. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free-to-play business models, advertising and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
What You'll Do:
- You will provide financial guidance and support strategic decision-making, including budget allocation
- Develop relationships with business partners to help forecast revenue growth (including titles in development)
- You will assist with P&L modeling and evaluate business opportunities
- Prepare and hold portfolio and forecast reviews for leadership teams
Financial Forecasting, Reporting and Close
- Manage quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting activities
- Assist leadership to set and manage budgets across projects and titles
- Guide partners on developing OpEx forecasts, including headcount planning
- Analyze performance of user acquisition, brand and marketing investments for live games
- Lead long-term business planning and modeling with studio leadership
- Design and run complex financial and operational models to develop meaningful insights
Guide FP&A Excellence
- Help build and retain our world-class FP&A team.
- Identify and lead programs to automate forecasting and reporting processes
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of related financial experience
- Experience with P&L management, forecasting and reporting
- Expert in Excel (can build complex spreadsheets)
- Experience with financial forecasting and reporting tools such as Anaplan and Power BI
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $90,550 - $137,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A (Growth Team)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 50
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.