Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A (Growth Team)
位置: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176641
Position Title: Manager I, Finance
Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A
(Vancouver, Canada • Redwood City and Los Angeles, California, United States)
EA's CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We do this by engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA's performance.
This Finance Manager role is a unique opportunity to be a collaborative partner and trusted advisor to the EA Mobile Growth team. You will report to a Senior Finance Manager on the Growth team, which manages User Acquisition, Marketing and Brand activities across the EA Mobile portfolio and drives continued growth in our high priority strategic franchises. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free-to-play business models, advertising and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
What You'll Do:
- You will provide financial guidance and support strategic decision-making, including budget allocation
- Develop relationships with business partners to help forecast revenue growth (including titles in development)
- You will assist with P&L modeling and evaluate business opportunities
- Prepare and hold portfolio and forecast reviews for leadership teams
Financial Forecasting, Reporting and Close
- Manage quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting activities
- Assist leadership to set and manage budgets across projects and titles
- Guide partners on developing OpEx forecasts, including headcount planning
- Analyze performance of user acquisition, brand and marketing investments for live games
- Lead long-term business planning and modeling with studio leadership
- Design and run complex financial and operational models to develop meaningful insights
Guide FP&A Excellence
- Help build and retain our world-class FP&A team.
- Identify and lead programs to automate forecasting and reporting processes
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of related financial experience
- Experience with P&L management, forecasting and reporting
- Expert in Excel (can build complex spreadsheets)
- Experience with financial forecasting and reporting tools such as Anaplan and Power BI
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $90,550 - $137,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A (Growth Team)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Days Open: 50
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。