Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A (Growth Team)
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176641
Position Title: Manager I, Finance
Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A
(Vancouver, Canada • Redwood City and Los Angeles, California, United States)
EA's CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We do this by engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA's performance.
This Finance Manager role is a unique opportunity to be a collaborative partner and trusted advisor to the EA Mobile Growth team. You will report to a Senior Finance Manager on the Growth team, which manages User Acquisition, Marketing and Brand activities across the EA Mobile portfolio and drives continued growth in our high priority strategic franchises. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free-to-play business models, advertising and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
What You'll Do:
- You will provide financial guidance and support strategic decision-making, including budget allocation
- Develop relationships with business partners to help forecast revenue growth (including titles in development)
- You will assist with P&L modeling and evaluate business opportunities
- Prepare and hold portfolio and forecast reviews for leadership teams
Financial Forecasting, Reporting and Close
- Manage quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting activities
- Assist leadership to set and manage budgets across projects and titles
- Guide partners on developing OpEx forecasts, including headcount planning
- Analyze performance of user acquisition, brand and marketing investments for live games
- Lead long-term business planning and modeling with studio leadership
- Design and run complex financial and operational models to develop meaningful insights
Guide FP&A Excellence
- Help build and retain our world-class FP&A team.
- Identify and lead programs to automate forecasting and reporting processes
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of related financial experience
- Experience with P&L management, forecasting and reporting
- Expert in Excel (can build complex spreadsheets)
- Experience with financial forecasting and reporting tools such as Anaplan and Power BI
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $90,550 - $137,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager - Mobile FP&A (Growth Team)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 50
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。