Director Product Marketing, Battlefield Mobile
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Requisition Number: 176363
Position Title: Director, Global Brand Management
Electronic Arts is a creative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of gamers around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need collaborative, diverse and creative people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Role Overview - Director Product Marketing - Battlefield Mobile
As the Director Product Marketing - Battlefield Mobile - you will bring mobile games marketing experience to the team including go-to-market strategy and planning, creative strategy, user acquisition and cross-functional leadership. Working with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR, external agencies, and research teams to develop marketing campaigns to support player acquisition, retention, and engagement. You will report to the Senior Director - Brand Management.
- Campaign strategy and marketing execution including the Go to Market Plans across all marketing channels alongside marketing partners
- Lead marketing strategies to achieve these goals aligned with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights
- Collaborate with studio game teams to develop campaign roadmap and plans around user acquisition, engagement and retention, and help accomplish all tactical plans.
- Lead development of creative strategies to maintain a cohesive brand vision across UA, App Stores, Owned and Earned channels.
- Manage relationships with internal partnerships across studio, publishing and other teams.
- Maintain 3rd Party relationships across marketing to manage asset approvals and highlight opportunities for partnerships
- Work with UA, PM, Finance, and Analytics to build financial models and business cases for launch and live services.
- Build omni-channel campaigns that expand the reach of our products through a combination of paid and organic growth marketing strategies
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short-term return on investment with long-term brand growth
- Analyze and test campaigns and projects based on predetermined success metrics.
- Conduct ongoing competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing campaign strategies & execution
Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 10+ years of experience developing campaign strategy, managing marketing campaigns, and working within a mobile game marketing organization
- Experience leading high scale apps/products including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Comms, and Social
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Have led a large cross-functional, culturally diverse & inclusive team
- Have developed and implemented a go-to-market strategy from end to end
- Embrace working in a dynamic, flexible, ever-changing environment
- High energy and passion - enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mobile/Gaming User Acquisition
- Solid businessLead, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with consumer live services
- Prior experience in Asian markets a plus
- BA/BS degree
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of marketing experience in top-tier gaming or mobile gaming organizations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with mobile marketing
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the "work hard/play hard" credo every day.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $157,450 - $245,500
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Director Product Marketing, Battlefield Mobile
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 85
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.