Director, Game Product Management - EA SPORTS™ FC
Multiple Locations: Pasadena, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada • California, USA • Oregon, USA • Washington, USA
Requisition Number: 175807
Position Title: Director, Game Product Management
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
The Senior Manager of Game Product Management is a pivotal leader within the FIFA team, overseeing one of the industry's biggest annual live services and you’ll be expected to interface directly with other Producers, Game Designers and internal stakeholders to further the growth of FIFA’s live service.
- Manage the team responsible for FIFA’s live service program
- Be accountable for the top-level live service performance, collaborating with studio leaders to track holistic KPIs
- Drive stakeholder engagement across multiple partner groups, reviewing & ideating the opportunities that impact the game and the performance of the live service
- Develop a team of Product Managers creating an environment for them to grow and produce their best work
- Instill the live service strategy for FIFA, developing a path to growth for the product
- Ensure the game meets or exceeds players’ motivations, while maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Leverage data and insights to identify and inform opportunities that drive continuous product improvement
- 10+ years experience in gaming with at 5+ in a product management / production role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Marketing / Business preferred
- Strong data-driven approach, utilizing key metrics and evidence in decision-making
- Strong deductive reasoning and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a broad spectrum of audiences
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA and it’s live features
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement, and monetization throughout the product life cycle
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Game Product Management - EA SPORTS™ FC
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 67
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.