Director, Game Product Management - EA SPORTS™ FC
Multiple Locations: Pasadena, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada • California, USA • Oregon, USA • Washington, USA
Requisition Number: 175807
Position Title: Director, Game Product Management
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
The Senior Manager of Game Product Management is a pivotal leader within the FIFA team, overseeing one of the industry's biggest annual live services and you’ll be expected to interface directly with other Producers, Game Designers and internal stakeholders to further the growth of FIFA’s live service.
- Manage the team responsible for FIFA’s live service program
- Be accountable for the top-level live service performance, collaborating with studio leaders to track holistic KPIs
- Drive stakeholder engagement across multiple partner groups, reviewing & ideating the opportunities that impact the game and the performance of the live service
- Develop a team of Product Managers creating an environment for them to grow and produce their best work
- Instill the live service strategy for FIFA, developing a path to growth for the product
- Ensure the game meets or exceeds players’ motivations, while maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Leverage data and insights to identify and inform opportunities that drive continuous product improvement
- 10+ years experience in gaming with at 5+ in a product management / production role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Marketing / Business preferred
- Strong data-driven approach, utilizing key metrics and evidence in decision-making
- Strong deductive reasoning and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a broad spectrum of audiences
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA and it’s live features
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement, and monetization throughout the product life cycle
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Game Product Management - EA SPORTS™ FC
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 67
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。