IT Systems Engineer
Wiele lokalizacji: Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 175107
Position Title: Associate Systems Engineer II
A minimum presence at the office will be required for this role weekly.
Visa sponsorhip will not be provided for this position.
IT Systems Engineer, EAIT
Electronic Arts Information Technology (EAIT) group keeps our employees and business operations connected globally. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. We bring creative technology services to each one of these areas, keeping everyone creative, collaborative and productive. Our team ensures better play across all of EA and needs your help to do that.
- Deploy and support IT infrastructures on site, Servers, ESX, Filers (NetApp) and Networking (as Smarthands to the NetOps team)
- You will provide daily technical support to EA studios on desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles, mobile devices, meeting room techs, L2/L3.
- Deploy and support operating systems and client software, including Windows, macOS, Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Manage local IT projects, and deliver global/regional IT project in the sites
- Follow EAIT processes to perform change, incident/problem, and configuration management tasks.
- Purchase IT hardware/software for the studio, manage IT assets
- Support studio employees WFH.
- Develop relationships and communicate with business teams and studios.
- You will report to the Site IT Manager, Madrid.
- 4+ years of experience in an IT support role.
- Experience working with Windows server, VMware/vSphere, Azure, AWS.
- Experience in programming/scripting languages Python and Powershell with source code management tools Git and Perforce.
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, and network hardware. Support NFS and CIFS (Experience with NetApp an asset)
- Interest in Docker, Chef, Ansible...)
- You might support employees on their Desktop equipment, so experience supporting PC desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles, meeting room techs, Windows, macOS, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, VPN client software.
- Solid problem-troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills, being global teams.
- Customer-centric mindset, knowing how to respond in challenging situations.
- Passionate to grow in IT tech areas and willing to take challenges
Community / Marketing Title: IT Systems Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-08 17:32:56.95
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.