Development Director– Tech. (Apex Legends)
複数の場所: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174540
Position Title: DD I
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talents in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We are looking for an experienced Development Director who is passionate about both process and gaming to join our team. You will report to the QA Product Owner. Focused on tool creation and usage, you will ensure that QA and Development teams get maximum value from this area.
- Plan through all development stages from pre-pro, production, launch, and live
- Perform Return on Investment analyses
- Technical requirement gathering and documentation
- Scope and Capacity Management
- Track and communicate project status, including risks and mitigation plans
- Scenario planning to guide the decision-making process
- Align all involved teams towards the outlined goals
- Ensure the teams have all the necessary information required to use the tools
- You have 5+ years working as a project manager; 3+ years of experience working in software as a service.
- You have experience managing teams across the globe.
- You have many conflicts resolution tools in your tool belt.
- You are comfortable talking across all levels of an organization.
- You always know the status of your project and can visualize that status for any audience.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and portfolio and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director– Tech. (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-07-06 09:54:15.76
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。