Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169294
Position Title: Concept Artist
Position Overview: The UFC Mobile team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world. With teams located in Canada and the United States, the UFC Mobile team is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our mobile team is looking for a Live Content Artist to join their team of accomplished people! The Artist will report to the Lead Experience Designer.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? You will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs.
- Work independently and collaboratively with our team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
- Create/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on multiple mobile platforms.
- Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
- Interpret brand-related feedback, while documenting, to help us improve our pipelines and processes.
- Estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
- Understand how the EA audience works with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- Artists will often be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore can give, and take art direction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high-quality.
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some ability to model in 3D, and understand the concept of textures, particles, rendering, and shaders.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout skills).
- Detail-oriented and able to analyze project requirements.
- Technical skills and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Meet deadlines and work in an iterative and Agile production process.
- Game production experience on Social and Mobile platforms.
- You have 2+ years in content creation (e.g. Games Industry, Graphic Design, Web Design etc).
Nice to have:
- Animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience with Unity and particle systems.
- Write and edit scripts.
- Experience with other Adobe Products (IE: After Effects, XD)
Community / Marketing Title: Live Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-18 17:54:41.143
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.