Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169294
Position Title: Concept Artist
Position Overview: The UFC Mobile team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world. With teams located in Canada and the United States, the UFC Mobile team is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our mobile team is looking for a Live Content Artist to join their team of accomplished people! The Artist will report to the Lead Experience Designer.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? You will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs.
- Work independently and collaboratively with our team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
- Create/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on multiple mobile platforms.
- Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
- Interpret brand-related feedback, while documenting, to help us improve our pipelines and processes.
- Estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
- Understand how the EA audience works with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- Artists will often be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore can give, and take art direction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high-quality.
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some ability to model in 3D, and understand the concept of textures, particles, rendering, and shaders.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout skills).
- Detail-oriented and able to analyze project requirements.
- Technical skills and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Meet deadlines and work in an iterative and Agile production process.
- Game production experience on Social and Mobile platforms.
- You have 2+ years in content creation (e.g. Games Industry, Graphic Design, Web Design etc).
Nice to have:
- Animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience with Unity and particle systems.
- Write and edit scripts.
- Experience with other Adobe Products (IE: After Effects, XD)
Community / Marketing Title: Live Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-18 17:54:41.143
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.