Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 169294
Position Title: Concept Artist
Position Overview: The UFC Mobile team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world. With teams located in Canada and the United States, the UFC Mobile team is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our mobile team is looking for a Live Content Artist to join their team of accomplished people! The Artist will report to the Lead Experience Designer.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? You will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs.
- Work independently and collaboratively with our team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
- Create/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on multiple mobile platforms.
- Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
- Interpret brand-related feedback, while documenting, to help us improve our pipelines and processes.
- Estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
- Understand how the EA audience works with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- Artists will often be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore can give, and take art direction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high-quality.
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some ability to model in 3D, and understand the concept of textures, particles, rendering, and shaders.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout skills).
- Detail-oriented and able to analyze project requirements.
- Technical skills and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Meet deadlines and work in an iterative and Agile production process.
- Game production experience on Social and Mobile platforms.
- You have 2+ years in content creation (e.g. Games Industry, Graphic Design, Web Design etc).
Nice to have:
- Animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience with Unity and particle systems.
- Write and edit scripts.
- Experience with other Adobe Products (IE: After Effects, XD)
Community / Marketing Title: Live Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 58
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。