Lifestyle Sr Manager, Brand and Franchise Growth
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168576
Position Title: Senior Brand Manager
Lifestyle- Sr Manager, Brand and Franchise Growth
The Senior Manager, Brand & Franchise development will be responsible for leading the strategy, operations and P&L of a nascent vertical (product licensing, brand partnerships & entertainment) designed to turn our gaming brands into globally-recognized lifestyle and entertainment brands and to create a significant new revenue source.
You will be responsible for creating and developing a new team dedicated to the growth of the Sims and Skate brands outside of our gaming vertical. This requires defining the problem and opportunity statements to build out a brand roadmap and driving internal alignment with stakeholders including the Maxis and Full Circle Leadership (Studio + Marketing) team, up to potentially the EA Executive team.
What you’ll do:
- Define and deliver brand development vision, concept and roadmap incl. brand licensing and consumer product development opportunities.
- Identify, plan and execute culturally-relevant go-to-market product and partnership strategies across our portfolio, with an emphasis on new and high-value opportunities to expand out-of-game revenue.
- Lead entertainment / new media initiatives e.g. TV & film project development in partnership with key studio partners.
- Establish core brand health KPIs across the portfolio and ensure that all out-of-game revenue elements have a clear tieback to each brand’s vision.
- Conduct ongoing analyses of existing and prospective licensees and collaborators and optimize partner performance through business reviews to meet business objectives.
- Create standard practices, documents and procedures to maximize efficiency.
- Communicate re: the status of ongoing deals, challenges and opportunities to senior leadership. on a regular cadence.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated success in developing new business, negotiations and closing, exceeding revenue targets and other business goals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in less defined problem spaces and is comfortable with change.
- In tune with contemporary gaming, social, and youth culture trends.
- Passion for brand / entertainment and curiosity about player motivations.
- Strong operational and process orientation and cross-functional experience in brand, marketing, and commercial planning.
- Strong understanding of all drivers of business performance (including quantitative and qualitative data) to consistently optimize strategy and execution across partners.
- Ability to foster talent and develop new teams.
- Computer Games
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Community / Marketing Title: Lifestyle Sr Manager, Brand and Franchise Growth
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-23 20:03:19.587
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.