위치: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 167978
Position Title: Animator
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Animator to join our well-established Malaysian studio, to work on prestigious BAFTA-nominated and winning franchises as well as exciting new titles.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best, as well as some of its future stars.
At Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is our art team. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Generous annual leave and selected public holiday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
- A passion for Animation!
- Self motivated team player, able to work on your own initiative.
- Experience in a variety of animation styles and cutting-edge pipelines.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy
- Good team player and proactive problem solver
- You have worked on a minimum of 1 released video games for any of these platforms:
Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
- Your portfolio demonstrates the ability to animate Human characters.
- You have experience working with MOCAP data for body & Facial.
- You are an expert in 3d Studio Max and Motionbuilder.
Preferable Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Faceware
- Knowledge of MVN Animate
- Confidence to take part in performance capture
- A background in AAA licensed sports titles
Community / Marketing Title: Animator
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 20:05:37.683
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.