Senior Commercial Manager (PC)
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 167173
Position Title: Senior Manager Account Mgmt
Title: Senior Publishing Manager (PC)
Reports to: Head of China Commercial
Location: Shanghai, China
# of openings: 1
Online 3rd Party Publishing Team
- On assigned projects, ensure smooth transition of 3rd party relationship to the online product development team (in Korea, Shanghai or other studios) and EA China commercial/marketing team. Provide management and supervisory support over all major deliverables and milestones, including reviewing and approving overall localization/culturalization work, operations and distribution strategy. Keep open communication between 3rd party and internal EA teams, and facilitate the quick escalation and resolution of any issues or problems that may prevent EA from meeting business objectives and targets.
- Work closely with head of commercial as a strategic advisor and provide immediate project management support on a case by case basis. This may include being deployed into projects that are already in process, but encountering significant issues, conducting full due diligence to ascertain the cause of such issues, and making a proposal to remedy any issues and achieve EA’s business objectives and targets. Strong problem-solving skills, good communication and relationship management are essential in this role.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold end to end accountability for the project key KPI, own product P&L and deliver revenue number as plan.
- To be the overall product project manager and facilitate communications/relationship between internal team (studio or others) and 3rd party publisher team, identifying, addressing & reporting issues that arise during integration and running service to ensure major deliverables and milestone are met.
- Working with internal studio and 3rd party publisher, to be the key decision maker of product, including culturalization, operation, and monetization.
- Understand market and competitor well and to be the key strategic advisor to Head of Commercial, including assisting with internal communications, alignment and salesmanship. Strong deck presentation and messaging are essential in this role.
- Manage and grow team members.
- To ensure preservation of EA’s brand and goodwill, and grow EA’s IP in China.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Project Management skills
- End to end operated 2 or more successful PC online games, particularly managing third party operators or licensing relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, relationship/consensus building, and management salesmanship.
- Takes initiative and is capable of problem-solving.
- Fluent English/Chinese (written and verbal)
- Preference for candidates with marketing and localization experience & development understanding is a bonus.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Commercial Manager (PC)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-21 02:12:48.517
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。