Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 167173
Position Title: Account Manager III
Title: Senior Publishing Manager (PC)
Reports to: Head of China Commercial
Location: Shanghai, China
# of openings: 1
Online 3rd Party Publishing Team
- On assigned projects, ensure smooth transition of 3rd party relationship to the online product development team (in Korea, Shanghai or other studios) and EA China commercial/marketing team. Provide management and supervisory support over all major deliverables and milestones, including reviewing and approving overall localization/culturalization work, operations and distribution strategy. Keep open communication between 3rd party and internal EA teams, and facilitate the quick escalation and resolution of any issues or problems that may prevent EA from meeting business objectives and targets.
- Work closely with head of commercial as a strategic advisor and provide immediate project management support on a case by case basis. This may include being deployed into projects that are already in process, but encountering significant issues, conducting full due diligence to ascertain the cause of such issues, and making a proposal to remedy any issues and achieve EA’s business objectives and targets. Strong problem-solving skills, good communication and relationship management are essential in this role.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold end to end accountability for the project key KPI, own product P&L and deliver revenue number as plan.
- To be the overall product project manager and facilitate communications/relationship between internal team (studio or others) and 3rd party publisher team, identifying, addressing & reporting issues that arise during integration and running service to ensure major deliverables and milestone are met.
- Working with internal studio and 3rd party publisher, to be the key decision maker of product, including culturalization, operation, and monetization.
- Understand market and competitor well and to be the key strategic advisor to Head of Commercial, including assisting with internal communications, alignment and salesmanship. Strong deck presentation and messaging are essential in this role.
- Manage and grow team members.
- To ensure preservation of EA’s brand and goodwill, and grow EA’s IP in China.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Project Management skills
- End to end operated 2 or more successful PC online games, particularly managing third party operators or licensing relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, relationship/consensus building, and management salesmanship.
- Takes initiative and is capable of problem-solving.
- Fluent English/Chinese (written and verbal)
- Preference for candidates with marketing and localization experience & development understanding is a bonus.
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: 关于 EA 在 Electronic Arts，我们的宗旨是“激励世界，同享乐游”。我们让兼具创意、创新和激情的人才共聚一堂，为世界各地的亿万名玩家创造非凡的全新游戏体验。我们知道我们的长处在于员工的多样性。我们保证员工处于包容的文化之中，为其提供学习和领导的机会，让其从事职业生涯中最有影响力、最有价值的工作。 我们把我们的员工放在首位。我们为员工提供全面的、着重于健康和福祉的福利保障，以满足您的需求，并帮助您平衡您的职业生涯和个人生活。我们提供充满活力和共同协作的工作环境，您可通过我们的员工资源小组进行联系和贡献，享受带薪休假、产假和育儿假来平衡工作与生活，另外还有免费的电子游戏等更多福利！ Electronic Arts 是一个机会平等的雇主。所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-07-21 02:12:48.517
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。