Lead Product Manager, Game Security
Ubicación: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 166268
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Do you love FIFA? Does the idea of making the player experience better motivate you? We're looking for an experienced Game Security Lead who can jump in and help our efforts to make FIFA a fun and fair game. Reporting to the Director of Security, you'll be involved in the development of in-game features and protections like anti-cheat, fraud prevention and fair-play programs. Plan, strategize and build a roadmap that inspires engagement with our players, protect the in-game economy and gameplay experiences, and help the security vision of FIFA and our EA Sports franchises.
- Primary contact for FIFA for game security
- Establish and communicate the roadmaps satisfying the strategic direction for increasing the game security posture of live and future titles end-to-end
- Work with partner teams and internal customers to develop products and features that improve the player experience and lead to better security outcomes
- Build and evolve the FIFA Game Risk Map and adapt it to new techniques by bad actors
- Guide strategic direction with organizational leadership and partners; maintain relationships with partner teams
- Follow game development timelines for support and security deliverables
- Raise the game security awareness within the game development teams
- Support an inclusive and collaborative environment
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- Background with game security or digital fraud, working knowledge of application security, including best practices and industry standards
- Interest in sports and knowledge of video games, threats (cheating, fraud, botting), and how to defend against those
- Experience with development, data science or incident management
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA,OSCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of how cheating, botting and toxicity can effect player experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Product Manager, Game Security
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-04 23:39:36.357
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.