Lead Product Manager, Game Security
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166268
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Do you love FIFA? Does the idea of making the player experience better motivate you? We're looking for an experienced Game Security Lead who can jump in and help our efforts to make FIFA a fun and fair game. Reporting to the Director of Security, you'll be involved in the development of in-game features and protections like anti-cheat, fraud prevention and fair-play programs. Plan, strategize and build a roadmap that inspires engagement with our players, protect the in-game economy and gameplay experiences, and help the security vision of FIFA and our EA Sports franchises.
- Primary contact for FIFA for game security
- Establish and communicate the roadmaps satisfying the strategic direction for increasing the game security posture of live and future titles end-to-end
- Work with partner teams and internal customers to develop products and features that improve the player experience and lead to better security outcomes
- Build and evolve the FIFA Game Risk Map and adapt it to new techniques by bad actors
- Guide strategic direction with organizational leadership and partners; maintain relationships with partner teams
- Follow game development timelines for support and security deliverables
- Raise the game security awareness within the game development teams
- Support an inclusive and collaborative environment
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- Background with game security or digital fraud, working knowledge of application security, including best practices and industry standards
- Interest in sports and knowledge of video games, threats (cheating, fraud, botting), and how to defend against those
- Experience with development, data science or incident management
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA,OSCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of how cheating, botting and toxicity can effect player experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Product Manager, Game Security
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-04 23:39:36.357
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。