Audio Software Engineer
位置: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 165974
Position Title: Software Engineer II
(Location: Vancouver, Montreal, Orlando, Austin, Los Angeles preferred, but role could be open to other Canadian or US locations for the right candidate.)
Fueled by a passion for amazing visuals, sound and gameplay, our central tool and technology team enables creativity by building tools, pipelines and scalable runtime environments that help content creators take their assets from offline data to rich, runtime games experiences.
The Challenge Ahead
We want our games to feel natural and dynamic when you play them. We believe conversation and voice-over are necessary to this user experience.
Your team will look to take our voice-over systems to the next level, to promote industry-leading, environmentally aware, 3d action-oriented speech and sports commentary.
As a Software Engineer on the team, you will build an advanced, globally-connected, end-to-end voice-over recording, databasing, editing and runtime console playback solution that scales across all groups and titles. You will work on complex problems with other technical artists and engineers.
You will report to a team Development Director with support from the Technical Art Directors.
- Develop runtime logic systems that merge gameplay and audio and improve an immersive player experience
- Bring user-friendly tools, efficient pipelines, and workflows that aid in the development and iteration of game content.
- Analyze current systems and develop the workflows, pipelines, and new runtime features for the next generation of voice-over tools and workflows.
- Partner with engine/platform developers and content partners to enhance existing workflows, pipelines, and runtime systems
- Promote code quality through unit-testing, code review, and automation.
- 3+ years experience in software or Windows application development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and hands-on experience.
- Working knowledge in C# development
- Expertise in C++ used in medium to large-scale projects, with experience in multi-threading and systems programming.
- Experience architecting and developing a medium-scale design.
- Creative mindset with a focus on how to improve product quality and team productivity.
- Experience offering guidance to a creative audience.
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-17 19:43:52.457
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。