Senior Game Product Manager
Locație: Manchester, UK
Requisition Number: 178612
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Just 13 miles south of Manchester and a 15-minute train journey, is the attractive market town of Wilmslow. Here amongst the boutique shops and independent cafes and bars is the stunning Playdemic studio. Acquired by EA in 2021, Playdemic is home to the top 10 grossing, BAFTA winning mobile smash – Golf Clash. Having opened at the beginning of 2020, our award-winning, bespoke studio space offers conventional desk space as well as indulgent breakout areas, meeting rooms and alternative workspaces. The office has been designed to create an environment that encourages and allows our team to do their very best work.
We are looking for a Senior Game Product Manager to join us at Playdemic! Reporting to the Head of Playdemic Data Science, you will study the game economy, player motivations and player journey to identify and promote opportunities that drive additive revenue, increase engagement and facilitate user acquisition.
- You will work with the Data Science and Design teams to bring a higher-level perspective, facilitating and driving ideas that elevates specific KPIs.
- Estimate the potential impact of proposed features and game updates on KPIs, to inform development prioritisation.
- You will manage and run targeted campaign and testing strategies that create a more customised player experience, and improvements to KPIs.
- You will track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming market trends and insights.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback and product metrics to improve the product.
- Product Management or Game Design experience (in Live Services).
- Experience with data-driven product design.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Experience preparing and presenting decks to multiple partners.
- Experience working in an AGILE development environment.
- Successful live service mobile and/or console games having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
- Experience designing content, campaigns and features that maximise acquisition, engagement, and monetisation throughout the product life cycle.
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 182
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.