User Acquisition Manager
複数の場所: Shanghai, China • Victoria, Australia • South Korea • Singapore
Requisition Number: 177104
Position Title: Brand Manager I
EA’s Partnered Development Group (PDG) is a new team built from the ground up to manage 2nd Party development (IP-licensed dev and outsourced dev) end-to-end, from sourcing opportunities, guiding development and leading GTM and live service efforts. We are working with a handful of top-tier mobile studios, combining EA’s IP with proven partners to accelerate the development of a portfolio of hit mobile games to grow EA’s mobile footprint. The nucleus of the team is based in Asia – but the team is expanding across geos to drive global LiveOps and publishing for our mobile slate.
We are seeking a UA manager to report to the marketing group while working closely with the game team. Your responsibility includes driving the strategy and execution of UA activities via empowering your team to execute and leveraging external agencies for additional support.
- Design and execute comprehensive PBM/UA plans to launch and grow EA’s 2nd party developed mobile game worldwide.
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy to achieve user acquisition KPI targets through data-driven marketing and publishing activities.
- Analyze the performance of all PBM/UA spend to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Partner cross-functionally with creative manager and product marketing manager as well as other internal EA teams like Brand and MarCom and external vendors to articulate and drive user acquisition plans and execution actions.
- 5+ years’ experience in global market mobile game in the marketing and publishing space, particularly UA.
- Experience in managing successful PBM /UA campaigns during launch and live phases.
- Experience working with analysts and creative agencies to optimize acquisition creative videos and assets to achieve KPI targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin or Japanese also a plus
Community / Marketing Title: User Acquisition Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 71
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。