여러 위치: Melbourne VIC, Australia • Sydney NSW, Australia • Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 176191
Position Title: Animator
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and more.
Reporting to the Animation Director, We're looking for a highly talented and dedicated Mid/Senior Animator who will excel in a fast paced, ever-changing development and live service environment. You use your experience to work as part of a small team of passionate animators to deliver high quality assets and help shape our games to satisfy and inspire our players.
You will create animation content to support both ongoing visual targets and prototyping in a pre-production environment and be responsible for creating and modifying human character animations that express a wide range of emotions and personality. You have strong traditional animation skills and experience in 3D animation workflows.
You will receive direction and feedback from Senior Animators and the Animation Director.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a hybrid environment.
- Work with the animation team to create high-quality, expressive keyframe animation with heavy emphasis on full body character acting and emotional transitions.
- Use both Maya and in-house tools to implement animated characters and objects.
- Excel in a production environment that involves multi-tasking, innovating, and adaptability.
- Iterate on animation content in multiple states and aesthetic styles for supporting prototypes.
- Provide feedback on tools, rigs, and workflows' impact on animation content.
- Produce content under tight game development deadlines.
- Work within animation guidelines set by Team Leads and Animation Director.
- Collaborate with peers and supervisors on innovative approaches to tackle project tasks.
- A passion for Character Animation!
- 2+ years of professional character animation experience using Maya, Max, or equivalent.
- Have an expert and demonstrable understanding of the traditional "Principles of Animation", body language and human anatomy in motion.
- Experience in hand-keyed stylization of biped and quadruped motion.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Time management skills
- Ability to take direction and seek clarification from Supervising Animators and Animation Director.
Preferable Additional Skills/Experience:
- Basic/mid-level 3D modeling
- Experience in rigging 3D objects
- Experience using scripting languages.
Community / Marketing Title: Animator
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Days Open: 27
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.