Senior Community Specialist
Lokalizacja: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 176043
Position Title: Sr Community Specialist
Senior Community Specialist
Location - Hyderabad
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles— Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
- Ownership – Get things done
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
The Sims is one of the most iconic brands in gaming entertainment with over 23 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe with inclusion and diversity as its core belief.
This role is embedded (and physically located) in the game team studio to improve communication and to give social media more visibility into game features, content, promotions, game development status and roadmap. To be successful, this role will need to build strong partnerships with product marketing, game team and customer service. In addition, he/she will regularly interact with publishing (i.e. acquisition and engagement marketing for Social and Mobile channels), channel marketing, creative services, PR, customer service, and other EA business units. The Sr Community Specialist, along with other community team members, will own and manage all published content on Facebook fan pages, websites, forum, and other social outlets (i.e. Twitter, YouTube if applicable). He/she constantly monitors the social platforms to communicate to, engage, excite, and trouble shoot for fans, with the ultimate goals to drive traffic and revenues for the assigned games.
How would your day look like:
- You will analyze and improve the game’s presence on social media channels by driving innovative campaigns and sharing creative online content
- You will build and maintain relationships with gamers and important community leaders
- You will monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service programs
- You will partner with EA global creative and localization teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms
- You will develop relationships with global franchise and brand media partners
- You will drive performance metrics related to user growth through App Store Optimization
- Develop creative briefs for social content and help coordinate their way through the asset production and approval processes
- You will grow the network of content creators and influencers for the game
- You will plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators / influencers
- You will analyze key metrics of content creators / influencers, and help market strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
Who fits the bill:
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing/community building on client side or top digital/advertising agencies
- Strong creative and editorial skills – including language localization
- Pop-culture awareness of global trends in popular media.
- Experience developing insights from social listening.
- Experience with social analytics across channels.
- Summarize data from many sources into relevant insights.
- Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms.
- Basic creative skills and working knowledge of Photoshop/Sketch or an equivalent.
- Working knowledge of social media tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or an equivalent.
- You will join a team of committed gamers and an engaged community, so an appetite for reading about, talking about, and playing games is appreciated.
- Creative, player first approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Community Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-10-04 08:58:30.147
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.