Technical Art Director - Tools and Pipelines - skate.(Remote/Hybrid)
Posizioni multiple: Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 175286
Position Title: Senior Technical Art Director
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Location: Hybrid and Remote work options available across most North America locations.
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
"This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer."
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Art Director - Pipelines and Tools to join our skate. team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development. You will report to Skate's Director of Technical Art and work in collaboration content creators working on character style, features, and content creation techniques.
- Research and lead the exploration of potential solutions for content creation problems as specified by the Director of Technical Art and directly create proof-of-concept work in pre-production.
- Work with Technical Artists, Tools Software Engineers & Rendering Software Engineers to convert prototype content generation solutions into production content generation workflows and tools.
- Communicate technical requirements for pipelines, workflows, and tools to serve game team product goals.
- Promote inclusion of new pipelines, tools & workflows in tech roadmaps, including engine roadmaps, product tech art roadmaps, internal and external content team workflow roadmaps.
- Guide selection of off-the-shelf software and hardware solutions to support the game content creation goals.
- Stay current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry content workflows, tools and pipelines.
- Educate & Articulate concepts relating to Tools & Pipelines to the game team through presentations; Audiences for which will include members of other disciplines & domains such as Art Direction, Engineering, Operations, and Production.
- Attend all planning and team meetings; Build user stories and create time estimates for project planning.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 5+ Years Experience as a Technical Artist working on Tools and Pipelines.
- Experience leading tools and pipelines teams on at least 1-2 shipped console/PC titles.
- Tool Development, Deployment, Maintenance, and Scalability.
- Expert in architecture of complex tools and pipelines with a focus on artist/designer friendly workflows.
- Work with artists and designers to determine tool and workflow requirements.
- Work with external partners, teams, engines developers to co-develop tools and technology.
- Experience utilizing and setting up Automation for content/asset processing.
- Work together with Tools and Rendering SEs to lead technology and tool development.
- Understanding of a wide range of real-time game content and the requirements for these to be efficient and high quality (i.e. make sure the output of tools is usable for games).
- A proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Python, VEX, C#, C++
- Some experience in sculpting, modeling, rigging and animation and understanding of the related workflows is desired.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $162,300 - $252,600
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $162,300 - $252,600
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $179,850 - $252,600
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $162,300 - $213,300
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $162,300 - $230,150
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Art Director - Tools and Pipelines - skate.(Remote/Hybrid)
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Days Open: 247
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.