Accountant, Revenue Accounting
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 175268
Position Title: Accountant
Role : Accountant - Revenue Accounting
• Manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
• Responsible for AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
• Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by regularly updating contact details.
• Booking Accrual JE's for revenue.
• Prepare Cash recon and ERP recon for Online Revenue Integration (ORI) portfolio
• Booking Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE’s for ORI portfolio
• Prepare Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio.
• Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
• Responsible for the service delivery as per SLA/KPI targets for the accounting functions.
• Be part of the ERP upgrade testing and report results
• Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues pertaining to billing, source data etc.
• Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
• Prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for respective campaigns and report out variances.
• Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
• Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
• Attending weekly and monthly status update meetings.
Expected Work Experience in AR module: 4-6 years.
- Academic Qualifications: A professional qualification such as CA/ICWA / tehnical accounting qualified.
- Communication: Strong command over verbal and written English. Should be a change catalyst.
- Domain Knowledge: Sound Understanding of GL/ Accounting, revenue recognition .
- Excel Skills: Proficient with MS excel, Macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Shifts: Open for working in US (PST hours)/ Night shifts.
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant, Revenue Accounting
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 200
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.