Accountant, Revenue Accounting
위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 175268
Position Title: Accountant
Role : Accountant - Revenue Accounting
• Manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
• Responsible for AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
• Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by regularly updating contact details.
• Booking Accrual JE's for revenue.
• Prepare Cash recon and ERP recon for Online Revenue Integration (ORI) portfolio
• Booking Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE’s for ORI portfolio
• Prepare Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio.
• Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
• Responsible for the service delivery as per SLA/KPI targets for the accounting functions.
• Be part of the ERP upgrade testing and report results
• Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues pertaining to billing, source data etc.
• Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
• Prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for respective campaigns and report out variances.
• Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
• Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
• Attending weekly and monthly status update meetings.
Expected Work Experience in AR module: 4-6 years.
- Academic Qualifications: A professional qualification such as CA/ICWA / tehnical accounting qualified.
- Communication: Strong command over verbal and written English. Should be a change catalyst.
- Domain Knowledge: Sound Understanding of GL/ Accounting, revenue recognition .
- Excel Skills: Proficient with MS excel, Macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Shifts: Open for working in US (PST hours)/ Night shifts.
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant, Revenue Accounting
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 200
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.