Posizione: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 175138
Position Title: DM
Project & People Manager
The Project & People Manager in the QA studio provides specialized testing services for a single project or across a series of projects (software applications), within a team distributed across multiple locations. You will revolve around managing a series of software testing processes to achieve the highest levels of quality on the product. You will report to the Development Director - QV of the project.
You will have to align with the leadership and representatives of other centralized services and you will collaborate laterally to promote best practices and new ideas to ensure company business goals are met in the most efficient ways possible.
- You will communicate within project and external groups: adapt content and detail to match audience, collaborate outside of project team to share best practices, communicate with and on behalf of the QA project team.
- Adopt existing methodologies, determine and roll out new ones according to the project needs
- Identify process improvements: evolve and improve project-wide processes under your area of influence
- Manage the planning, execution and reporting processes of QA testing activities across their project(s)
- Develop standards, goals, procedures, training manuals and other documentation for project or internal use
- Design test strategies using a variety of techniques and technologies: select the appropriate methods based on defined goals including cost, efficiency and balancing available resources, use information and business systems to support planning and tracking of activities.
- You will get directly involved in recruiting and onboarding the team members,
- Schedule the activities of the team, including the vacation planning and other free days.
- Coordinate the work volume and assign activity to each member of the team, so that they complete their work tasks in time and in a thoughtful way
- Manage the professional development process of the your team, together with the People Experience Department, identifies the actual talent, but also the development possibilities of each member of their team;
- 4+ years Project Management experience (PMP certification is nice to have)
- 3+ years People Management experience
- Experience with Software Development Life-Cycle or testing processes (ISTQB is nice to have)
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 24
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.