Global Brand Marketing Manager, Skate
여러 위치: Seattle, WA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175063
Position Title: Marketing Manager II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We're looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the skate. team! This is an important marketing role supporting the development of global go-to-market campaigns for skate., from initial GTM strategy to final marketing execution and live service marketing.
We're excited to add a marketing leader to the team who has conviction, champions brave marketing & creative work and will lead a cross-functional team.
The Brand Marketing team are the leaders of integrated campaign planning and will take our brand, products and experiences to market, reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, skate.
- Lead development of strategy for global marketing campaigns, including (a) partnering with Creative marketing leads to carry a clear narrative through the campaign; (b) signature projects that serve as foundations for GTM plans; (c) Connections Planning with CFX marketing teams for omni-channel consumer journeys connected to campaigns; (d) establishment of campaign success indicators.
- Ensure world-class marketing execution, including (a) leading processes that ensure agreement and communication; (b) creating clear and inspiring articulations of the marketing plan that provide partners with unambiguous insights, goals, and concepts to build upon, (c) advocating for partnership and collaboration across multiple partners and teams to foster a singular team culture and output.
- Improve campaign impact including (a) establishment of important measurements that establish success benchmarks against marketing campaigns, (b) partnering with channel owners to ensure channel indicators support broader goals, and (c) aligning with Brand Management, Studio, Commercial and Creative partners on how marketing planning and activation drives success in the long-term health of the business.
- Promote marketing operations that promote readiness in global marketing campaigns, including partnering with Finance, Legal, and Business Affairs teams to track and deploy budget, and maintain compliance.
- Report on marketing health, risks, and opportunities to the Sr Brand Manager and other partners within EA and Full Circle.
- Promote team collaboration across a wide group of partners, including (a) driving weekly campaign meetings to lead agreement and progress in marketing plans, (b) serving as a brand expert and ambassador with inspiration and inclusivity, (c) sharing important updates on campaign health with measurements, and (d) driving optimization and agreement toward new opportunities to win.
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in brand marketing.
- At least one year of experience leading global marketing teams at a senior level.
- You have a experience with entertainment – from movies, series, live events to games.
- Experience working with teams and team members across departments, time zones and territories.
- You can galvanize team members across departments, at all levels.
- An interest in all things skateboarding is a bonus, but not required.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Brand Marketing Manager, Skate
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 33
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.