Manager, Global Talent Acquisition
Mehrere Standorte: Vancouver, BC, Canada • British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 174994
Position Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
Manager, Talent Acquisition
EA has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition leader to join our team. You will lead a team of Talent Acquisition professionals focused on supporting recruitment needs for key teams that support EA Sports studios in Canada.
Reporting to a Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be the recruitment expert for some of EA's most important business groups and be a leader across the Global organization. We are open to remote locations with proximity to an EA office.
EAs Talent Acquisition team sets the vision, strategy, and the roadmap for successful, inclusive hiring that supports our business leaders in building teams across our company. If you pride yourself on being curious and strategic, then this might be the role for you. Our team includes a global employee base of experienced experts in their field who have earned the respect of their client groups. It's a collaborative and fun team that strives to be the gold standard in the talent acquisition field.
What you will do at EA:
- Inspire, develop and engage a distributed, North America-based recruitment team
- Partner with People Experience partners to conduct workforce planning, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
- Evaluate overall employee performance and future growth opportunities by identifying strengths, gaps and communicating what good looks like.
- Solve complex hiring challenges with a focus on applying data as a driver.
- Provide strategic advice to our Studio leadership teams that come from deep insights into their hiring needs.
- Evaluate complex hiring ramps and consult with stakeholders to ensure resources & processes are in place to efficiently operate and achieve hiring results.
- Explore, suggest, and implement creative ideas to attract diverse and qualified candidates.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in all aspects of the hiring process after correctly diagnosing the problem.
- Promote our inclusion strategy, holding yourself and your team members accountable for actions that support our philosophy and principles.
- Use centers of excellence across EA, pulling in the right partners at the right time, i.e. Compensation, Next Gen Talent, People Experience, and DEI.
- Create annual hiring plans and strategies in partnership with your partners that achieve results.
- Provide meaningful updates to business leaders and with the appropriate level of detail.
The next ideal Manager of Talent Acquisition at EA would have experience in the following:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience managing Talent Acquisition professionals in an inspiring inclusive way.
- You have at least 10 years of overall experience in recruiting.
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence with not only your direct team but also with our EA executives.
- You're a recruiting expert with in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, tools, approaches.
- You have experience developing talent strategies that solve complex needs.
- You have experience setting clear priorities that align to our goals, even when that means saying "no" to partners and potentially disappointing them.
- You are passionate about applying the most current inclusion and diversity expertise to hiring your strategies and can explain how you've done this.
- You can explain the steps you take in your strategic approach with detail and specificity.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Global Talent Acquisition
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-27 21:47:30.36
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.