Locație: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174972
Position Title: Manager, Community
Location: Shanghai, China
Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team, and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a community manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in Japan. We need people who have a deep interest and understanding of mobile games, background in successfully managing communities, channels, as well as delivering content executions for an active engagement with the game audience.
- Aligns and drives Community Strategy with franchise stakeholders.
- Excels at creating, pitching, and executing innovative community programs from beginning to end.
- Identify and proactively resolve emerging community problems.
- Leverages campaign goals to create detailed community action plans, KPIs, and deliverables - - and accomplishes them.
- Proficient at planning, executing, and closing large influencer events.
- Creative problem solver and franchise fixer with Community or Live service issues.
- Provides Data performance and rationale for every community tactic.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and KPIs that the industry uses to measure performance
- Able to create informed responses to ad-hoc questions that come in from cross-functional teams and senior management
- Drives the creation of social reports and strategic recommendations.
- Understands, communicates, and implements best practices.
- More than 3 years of experience in gaming industry which a strong focus in overseas community management. Interest in football sports is a plus.
- Written business English is required. Any other third language is a bonus.
- Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
- Excel, PPT Presentation skills, and being able to summarize findings into concise reports.
- Highly analytical with sound business judgement, and inherent curiosity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
Community / Marketing Title: Community Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 65
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.