Locație: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 174739
Position Title: DD I
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Development Director -
Our Development Directors direct, coach and inspire our development team, so they are aware of project constraints and have credible, maintained plans to achieve project goals.
As a Development Director at Criterion you will be expected to bring software and game development experience, curiosity and flexibility to find the right solution for the teams to excel.
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Triple A game development software process and have experienced all the intricate and nuanced activities that a successful game is dependent on.
We are looking for a Development Director with a passion for game development, planning, building and maintaining an overarching project roadmap. Who also has a passion to support and coach other Development Directors, Producers and Craft Leads in achieving project execution goals.
You will be the person who bridges the gap between other Development Directors and Franchise Leadership with a focus on achieving and maintaining a scope that is achievable within the time, budget and talent in a sustainable and healthy manner. This person will have a strong approach to building and iterating plans, then tracking progress that is visible to all stakeholders.
They will be adept at managing risk, including determining and actioning mitigations.
They will also be an excellent collaborator that is able to operate well as part of a project leadership team.
- Coach, motivate and inspire the teams you work with
- You will be a key player supporting teams during planning and delivery
- Partner with the franchise leadership team to create, guide and drive the project roadmap using inputs from all sub teams and game development areas
- Support other Development Directors with scope, planning, tracking and risk management
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across the crafts pulling teams together through planning and reporting
- Understand and communicate the relationships between the team, their goals and the wider project
- Represent team challenges effectively to Franchise Leadership
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Recent and proven project management experience within a creative game development environment
- Demonstrable track record in game software delivery projects
- Excellent understanding of a creative life cycle
- A good understanding of various project management methodologies
- Places the projects prioritize and teams welfare about your own agenda
- Ability to inspire, influence and communicate effectively at all levels
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 127
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.