위치: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 174739
Position Title: DD I
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Development Director -
Our Development Directors direct, coach and inspire our development team, so they are aware of project constraints and have credible, maintained plans to achieve project goals.
As a Development Director at Criterion you will be expected to bring software and game development experience, curiosity and flexibility to find the right solution for the teams to excel.
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Triple A game development software process and have experienced all the intricate and nuanced activities that a successful game is dependent on.
We are looking for a Development Director with a passion for game development, planning, building and maintaining an overarching project roadmap. Who also has a passion to support and coach other Development Directors, Producers and Craft Leads in achieving project execution goals.
You will be the person who bridges the gap between other Development Directors and Franchise Leadership with a focus on achieving and maintaining a scope that is achievable within the time, budget and talent in a sustainable and healthy manner. This person will have a strong approach to building and iterating plans, then tracking progress that is visible to all stakeholders.
They will be adept at managing risk, including determining and actioning mitigations.
They will also be an excellent collaborator that is able to operate well as part of a project leadership team.
- Coach, motivate and inspire the teams you work with
- You will be a key player supporting teams during planning and delivery
- Partner with the franchise leadership team to create, guide and drive the project roadmap using inputs from all sub teams and game development areas
- Support other Development Directors with scope, planning, tracking and risk management
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across the crafts pulling teams together through planning and reporting
- Understand and communicate the relationships between the team, their goals and the wider project
- Represent team challenges effectively to Franchise Leadership
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Recent and proven project management experience within a creative game development environment
- Demonstrable track record in game software delivery projects
- Excellent understanding of a creative life cycle
- A good understanding of various project management methodologies
- Places the projects prioritize and teams welfare about your own agenda
- Ability to inspire, influence and communicate effectively at all levels
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 127
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.