Senior Desktop IT Support Engineer
位置: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 174445
Position Title: IT Specialist I
Senior Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Chatsworth, California US
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is tough. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
We are the IT team who supports AAA game development in a collaborative environment at our Los Angeles studios; Respawn Entertainment, DICE LA, EALA Mobile, and Industrial Toys at Electronic Arts (EA). You will report to the IT Manager.
Come help us power the future of play with the teams developing Apex Legends, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Star Wars Jedi Fallen order and more.
- Work with Desktop support engineering team that oversees: Imaging, New machine setup, PC refreshes, Hardware replacements, Software Licensing and provide Tier 3 IT support for employees (onsite and remote)
- Incident Management – Responding, tracking, resolving, and performing root cause analysis to prevent reoccurring issues on escalated/assigned tickets following the Service Level Agreements and and provide excellent customer service
- You will identify challenges/opportunities and develop technical solutions through automation, scripting and engineering best practices
- You will help bridge communication between Team members, Site IT, and Global IT Functions
- you will be a reference for team members for all technical issues in your field of expertise, and act as a mentor for all team members
- Be the last escalation point to internal IT team and resolve the most complex technical issues in your field of expertise
- Help with server and network upgrades, office moves and technology roll outs
- You will develop excellent relationships with the business and other departments at all levels
- Look to improve the Desktop Support Engineering functions
- Bachelor's degree or professional training/certifications related to areas of responsibilities or equivalent work experience
- You have 5 or more years of experience in all aspects of a gaming studio site IT
- You have 2 or more years of experience in an IT senior/leadership role
- 3+ years of experience with Windows-based and Mac-based workstations in a corporate environment using Configuration Manager, JAMF (Casper), and other system management tools
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, and network hardware.
- 3 + years of support Experience with G-suite/administration, endpoint security, anti-virus solutions, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SCCM advanced troubleshooting, JAMF policies advanced troubleshooting, file and printing services, and shared drives
- Experience with studio development applications/tools including: Perforce, Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud, Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, Microsoft XDK, Sony XDK/PRODG, JIRA, Ansible & Parsec
- Experience with Automation/Scripting (must have projects to speak to)
- Familiarity with standard helpdesk ticketing tools / ITIL practices (ServiceNow, Desk Pro)
- Discipline – The discipline to manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks without getting distracted by email, chat, or other ad-hoc communication
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is motivated by creativity and individuality.
We will provide you with opportunities to become an expert in our industry by offering experience using and building with technologies such as VMware, Docker, Container, Mesos and more.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Desktop IT Support Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Days Open: 163
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。