Wiele lokalizacji: Madrid, Spain • Spain
Requisition Number: 173937
Position Title: Experience Designer II
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA Localization team are accountable for delivering the high-quality localized versions of EA games and franchises. You will work on a wide variety of tools and systems used for the localization of games, web titles, marketing materials, etc. Those systems will have modules for Business & Project Management, workflow automation, CRM, Text, Audio, Image and Video asset management and distribution of those assets to/from our vendors and external partners.
The Challenge Ahead
Reporting to the Engineering Management you will lead the UX area of our developments with a clear goal of maximicing the experience of our users while using our solutions. As UX lead, you will be working with the Product and Development team transforming the needs of our users into real features with a special focus on the design and usability of our toolset.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand product specifications and requirements compiled by the product team
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Technical background. University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent educational or working background.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma
- Interaction design and information architecture
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and transform user requirements into top-performing interfaces
- Proficient in design software
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Conflict Management skills
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Knowledge in the foundations of Software Engineering and Develoment Life Cycle.
- Very good fluency in English (written and spoken)
- 4+ years of professional as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, ...) and Agile Project Management.
- Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural team.
- Experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Experience in Design Thinking, Human Centered Design o Goal Directed Design
- Technical experience in localisation projects or similar experience in the entertainment industry.
Community / Marketing Title: UX Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 49
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.