Executive Assistant to SVP - EA SPORTS FIFA
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 173425
Position Title: Executive Assistant II
Executive Assistant - FIFA
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to bring new ways to play.
We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
You are self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with an emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
- Executive Assistant to the SVP and Director of Operations for EA SPORTS FIFA
- You will provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives you support.
- You will assume full ownership of Executive schedules: Confirm meeting agendas, spaces, relevant attendees, and ensure Executives are well prepared for each meeting.
- You will organize Franchise and Leadership Team meetings (tech, agenda, meeting minutes/actions, prepare presentations).
- You will be support with event management and all executive travel (complex domestic and international business travel, agendas, visa requirements).
- You will manage expense and travel receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in iExpense.
- You will perform general administrative tasks, such as handling facilities and IT support requests, purchase requisitions.
- You will take on special projects/support as needed.
- You have a successful track record of supporting executives.
- You are self-motivated, well-organized and shows initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, anticipates and solves problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with a diverse group of people from inside and outside the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, requiring good prioritization, organizational skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Seek information beyond what is plainly presented, with an aim to understand the team's goals and find ways to help accomplish these goals.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Google Drive, Google Docs, Salesforce, Oracle, Slack and Zoom.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant to SVP - EA SPORTS FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-05-06 17:31:55.043
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.