Quality Designer I
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 172644
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Remote work - No
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. Role Overview: Quality Designers are senior QA specialists responsible for developing processes for driving end-to-end quality across a game. You will improve QA practices cross EA and knowledge share across the organization, see quality from a player perspective, and be the advocate in game design and implementation decisions.
- You will manage Test Strategy for the game, and test planning for game feature releases.
- Create quality verification efforts by providing technical and strategic direction based on collaboration with multiple disciplines.
- Partner with QV management on QV execution and Live Pods support for meeting overall quality targets.
- Drive programs like Risk-based Testing, Data/AI-driven testing.
- Partner with game development on Product roadmap, Feature readiness and Quality Targets.
- You will analyze the gaps in the testing process and use test data for highlighting risks.
- Work with the Quality Engineering team on automation, tools and tech evaluation and adoption.
- Work with data analytics teams and harness the solutions to improve game quality and progress in project efficiencies.
- Network with Quality Designers in QVS across locations for sharing and learning practices.
- You will report to the QA Development Director
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/test planning.
- An understanding of quality assurance techniques, testing and automation frameworks and multiple test methodologies.
- Game Domain knowledge, with inclination towards playing video games for driving E2E quality plans throughout the game/pack cycle.
- Project Management for execution of test strategy and tasks using Scrum/agile process.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer I
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-01 13:16:41.277
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.