Development Director- DD II - Live (Apex Legends)
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 172259
Position Title: DD II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
Development Director II - Live Quality Verification
We are looking for an experienced Development Director who is passionate about both process and gaming to join our team. You will be reporting to the QA Product Owner and you will manage the Live QA team across multiple studios across the globe. As the primary contact for the Live QA team's leadership group, you will work with other QA Managers and Directors across the QA organization to create the strategic plan for the Live QA team. You will also partner with the Development's Live Team Leadership to ensure alignment between Development and the Live QA team.
What skills do we look for?
You are passionate about managing creative teams. You have 8+ years working as a project manager in QA; 3+ years of experience working in a SaaS or continuous deployment environment or AAA game development; you have experience managing teams; you are adept at conflict resolution. You are comfortable communicating across all levels of an organization; you always know the status of your project and can effectively share that information with any audience. You understand the complexities and requirements of game production and how to manage them.
- Manage and oversee the full operational aspects of game development, including establishing development frameworks, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budgeting
- Own communication with project leaders and development partners
- Scenario planning to guide the decision-making process
- Align all involved teams towards the outlined goals
- Guide your team to achieve milestone delivery on time and at quality
- Identify and implement new ways of improving efficiency and increasing predictability
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboards and measurements to support the needs
- Supporting high team performance by ensuring that team members are informed and have the tools required to succeed
- Effective change management. Challenge is welcomed as an opportunity to drive strategic, business impacting, change
- Maintain an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director- DD II - Live (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-03-14 15:00:33.45
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.