Development Director- DD II - Live (Apex Legends)
Posizioni multiple: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 172259
Position Title: DD II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
Development Director II - Live Quality Verification
We are looking for an experienced Development Director who is passionate about both process and gaming to join our team. You will be reporting to the QA Product Owner and you will manage the Live QA team across multiple studios across the globe. As the primary contact for the Live QA team's leadership group, you will work with other QA Managers and Directors across the QA organization to create the strategic plan for the Live QA team. You will also partner with the Development's Live Team Leadership to ensure alignment between Development and the Live QA team.
What skills do we look for?
You are passionate about managing creative teams. You have 8+ years working as a project manager in QA; 3+ years of experience working in a SaaS or continuous deployment environment or AAA game development; you have experience managing teams; you are adept at conflict resolution. You are comfortable communicating across all levels of an organization; you always know the status of your project and can effectively share that information with any audience. You understand the complexities and requirements of game production and how to manage them.
- Manage and oversee the full operational aspects of game development, including establishing development frameworks, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budgeting
- Own communication with project leaders and development partners
- Scenario planning to guide the decision-making process
- Align all involved teams towards the outlined goals
- Guide your team to achieve milestone delivery on time and at quality
- Identify and implement new ways of improving efficiency and increasing predictability
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboards and measurements to support the needs
- Supporting high team performance by ensuring that team members are informed and have the tools required to succeed
- Effective change management. Challenge is welcomed as an opportunity to drive strategic, business impacting, change
- Maintain an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director- DD II - Live (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-03-14 15:00:33.45
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.