Billing Coordinator, Consumer Marketing and Insights (Contract)
여러 위치: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 171872
Position Title: Contingent
Billing Coordinator, Marcom – Consumer Marketing and Insights.
We are Electronic Arts’ Marcom - Consumer Marketing and Insights. Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our team is seeking a Billing Coordinator to support the Billing Manager with the day-to-day purchase order requests and invoicing for our Marcom Creative group. In addition, you will be supporting the Billing Associates with the day-to-day direct media billing in Europe, APAC, Latin America, and North America for the Global Media team. The role of the Billing Coordinator is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring advanced communication skills, great customer service, a strong mathematical and financial data driven skill set, and an ability to prioritize tasks and balance multiple deadlines. The Billing Coordinator will assist in the execution of invoice processing across the portfolio of titles.
- Support Billing Manager and Billing Associates and work with Finance partners, team leads, legal and suppliers to ensure month-end deadlines are met
- Manage all deal sheet engagements for Marcom Creative through Salesforce
- Manage all purchase request engagements for Marcom Creative through Oracle
- Audit all incoming vendor invoices to ensure the data submitted is in compliance with EA AP policy
- Based on the media plan, work proactively to request invoices from the media vendor
- Create and manage Purchase Orders for functional spend and track and submit invoices against the corresponding POs covering Production, Design, Mobile, Strategy, Operations, and Media
- Initiate and track new supplier setup applications
- Leverage system tools to facilitate communications via supplier and Purchasing
- Partner with Business teams, Legal, and Procurement to facilitate contract set-up and negotiations for Marcom Creative engagements and Marketing activations
- Attend Monthly Review meetings with Finance and Producers
- Manage Marcom Creative credit card purchases and reconciliation
- Demonstrate great customer service and relations with suppliers
- Foster and maintain relationships with our global marketing partners to develop an understanding of existing ways of working and identify areas of opportunities to standardize or develop new processes
- Work flexibly and efficiently to be able to support the Billing Manager and the Billing Associates in other regions where demand arises
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Billing Coordinator or similar position
- Minimum intermediate proficiency in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven experience working efficiently with large datasets in Excel
- Familiarity in Oracle and Salesforce a plus but not required
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and organized, as you will be working with a global team in a remote role
- Comfortable working individually as well as with a team
- Proven experience of working from home
- Great attention to detail
- Service orientated attitude
- Critical thinker who can analyse situations and come up with creative solutions that are compliant with EA policy
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks without continual input
- Must be proactive in requesting information to ensure financial deadlines are met
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not required
Community / Marketing Title: Billing Coordinator, Consumer Marketing and Insights (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-02-23 14:30:12.6
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.