複数の場所: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 171515
Position Title: Software Engineer I
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging, and that's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the automation and tools development team supporting Maxis, one of the EA's Premier development studios.
Join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the quality verification team at EA Redwood Shores or EA Austin.
This Software Engineer role in the Quality Engineering organization works with Quality Assurance and Game Development to create tools and technical strategies. The goal is to improve automation infrastructure and increasing efficiencies in the Game Development and QA processes. You will ensure a seamless partner experience, focusing on understanding our partner's needs and building proper tooling solutions to satisfy their requirements and blend in with their existing workflows. You will report to the Quality Engineering technology leader, who will help you identify new technologies and develop new tools for testing. You will also be an on the ground leader in the local team and wider Quality Engineering organization.
We are looking for a personality type that is dynamic, enthusiastic and able to network across many groups and lead individuals in both the development and quality verification domains to build excellent relationships and communications channels.
Join a team where you affect our games every day and are challenged and supported to grow and evolve as an engineer! Check out this video for more information on the discipline: https://youtu.be/vr121jg7OVE
- Hands-on coding (C++); requirements gathering and designing new frameworks, platforms, tools and services.
- Work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to develop, deliver, own and improve reliable tools and platforms.
- Collaborate within a small to medium team of quality analysts, artists and engineers both locally and remotely.
- Develop automation frameworks, tools, engine components and processes used across studios.
- Instrumentation, profiling and collection of game runtime metrics.
- Create reusable technologies.
- Measurably improve process and best practices to achieve targets across a small team of engineers.
- Work with Unreal Engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code.
- Provide high-level estimates for technical projects.
- You will provide technical expertise, best practices, and support other engineers on our teams.
- Collaboration with your Quality Engineering Technical Director, Game Development and QA partners to provide new tools and automation strategies.
- 3+ years of professional development experience with OOP Languages, C++.
- 1+ years of professional development experience with scripting languages like Python.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with RDB (SQL) and reporting/visualizing large datasets.
- Contributor to technical architecture & design documents for small/medium sized features
- A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, design patterns, test-driven development, CI/CD processes, and data structures.
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC processes, and quality methodologies.
- Understanding of the role of software quality assurance in game development and desire to make QA more successful through tools/automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Software Engineering, Computer Science Degree or related concentration, equivalent and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in technical design, test-driven development, and collaborative code review.
- Experience with AAA game engines Unreal Engine 4/UE4.
- Visual scripting languages and Behavior-driven Development practices.
- Experience with iOS or Android software development (or PS4/Xbox console equivalent).
- Holding CSM, CSPO, A-CSPO, PMP or other Agile/Scrum and management certifications.
- Professional development experience with C#.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-03-15 17:45:17.76
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。