Anti-Cheat Technical Program Manager
Locații multiple: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • California, USA
Requisition Number: 171372
Position Title: Software Engineer II - Security
Anti-Cheat Technical Program Manager
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
The Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response Team ensures that all EA Games are developed with the security of our players and their personal information as a priority. We partner with platform and game development teams to ensure that security issues are identified and resolved throughout the application and service lifecycle.
You will be a member of the Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response team, reporting to the Senior Security Manager. You will work with game and platform development teams to support a centralized anti-cheat program across the company. We are looking for someone who is part TPM, part Product Manager, and part security / anti-cheat specialist.
As a Security/Anti-Cheat TPM, you will be a part of a global security team and will work with game and central tech development teams to:
- Build durable and accountable relationships
- Understand the gameplay integrity issues facing EA game titles and existing controls
- Maintain a comprehensive gameplay integrity roadmap
- Determine anti-cheat control and tech integration requirements
- Translate business use cases into functional and technical specifications
- Drive integration of security and anti-cheat tooling with game studios
- Improve EA account resiliency to identity-based attacks and facilitate features like cross-play
- Develop security and anti-cheat operations processes
- Develop program / product metrics
- Provide transparency to senior leadership, game studio, and platform teams through regular reporting
- Develop and integrate processes and tooling to support Security Development Lifecycle efforts
- Oversee partner and security engineering expectations and deliverables
- Resolve potential resourcing, technology, and process gaps related to security and anti-cheat engineering efforts
- Work with security and anti-cheat engineering resources to determine proper approach and priority to resolving risks
- Understand partner team development and engineering capabilities to influence secure development
- Build trust relationships with external security researchers who have reported security vulnerabilities and cheats
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant professional experience
- Solid security engineering and security program experience
- Passion for online gaming and interest in the cheating problem space
- Experience defining and using SDL practices and methodologies
- Program management and implementation experience, working with multiple partners globally
- Presentation, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Experience briefing executive leadership on security risks and identifying a path to resolution
- Experience managing large security or anti-cheat programs (8+ years)
- Understanding of application security concepts
- Experience working with or familiarity with the external security researching community, game cheat community, or identifying and using cheats in games
- Experience planning and delivering cost-effective results
- Project leadership, able to delegate, and determine priority of tasks
- Balance the pressures of a busy project environment with the need for a fun, productive group and environment
Community / Marketing Title: Anti-Cheat Technical Program Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 103
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.