Anti-Cheat Technical Program Manager
여러 위치: Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • California, USA
Requisition Number: 171372
Position Title: Software Engineer II - Security
Anti-Cheat Technical Program Manager
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
The Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response Team ensures that all EA Games are developed with the security of our players and their personal information as a priority. We partner with platform and game development teams to ensure that security issues are identified and resolved throughout the application and service lifecycle.
You will be a member of the Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response team, reporting to the Senior Security Manager. You will work with game and platform development teams to support a centralized anti-cheat program across the company. We are looking for someone who is part TPM, part Product Manager, and part security / anti-cheat specialist.
As a Security/Anti-Cheat TPM, you will be a part of a global security team and will work with game and central tech development teams to:
- Build durable and accountable relationships
- Understand the gameplay integrity issues facing EA game titles and existing controls
- Maintain a comprehensive gameplay integrity roadmap
- Determine anti-cheat control and tech integration requirements
- Translate business use cases into functional and technical specifications
- Drive integration of security and anti-cheat tooling with game studios
- Improve EA account resiliency to identity-based attacks and facilitate features like cross-play
- Develop security and anti-cheat operations processes
- Develop program / product metrics
- Provide transparency to senior leadership, game studio, and platform teams through regular reporting
- Develop and integrate processes and tooling to support Security Development Lifecycle efforts
- Oversee partner and security engineering expectations and deliverables
- Resolve potential resourcing, technology, and process gaps related to security and anti-cheat engineering efforts
- Work with security and anti-cheat engineering resources to determine proper approach and priority to resolving risks
- Understand partner team development and engineering capabilities to influence secure development
- Build trust relationships with external security researchers who have reported security vulnerabilities and cheats
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant professional experience
- Solid security engineering and security program experience
- Passion for online gaming and interest in the cheating problem space
- Experience defining and using SDL practices and methodologies
- Program management and implementation experience, working with multiple partners globally
- Presentation, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Experience briefing executive leadership on security risks and identifying a path to resolution
- Experience managing large security or anti-cheat programs (8+ years)
- Understanding of application security concepts
- Experience working with or familiarity with the external security researching community, game cheat community, or identifying and using cheats in games
- Experience planning and delivering cost-effective results
- Project leadership, able to delegate, and determine priority of tasks
- Balance the pressures of a busy project environment with the need for a fun, productive group and environment
Community / Marketing Title: Anti-Cheat Technical Program Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 103
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.