Game Analyst (mobile)
Locație: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 170768
Position Title: Staff Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are hiring a Senior Analyst for the UFC Mobile franchise based in EA Vancouver. This is an important position to mature and promote our experimental design and ability to understand our players to forecast our growth and shape the future of the franchise. Through partnering with important partners in our game studio, working across multiple disciplines including design, UX, demand planning and game PMs, you will help fulfill the appetite for more insights and guide our game team to make informed decisions.
What a Senior Analyst will do on our team:
- Bring advanced analytics techniques (e.g. prescriptive and predictive) to solve challenges in achieving our business goals.
- Use multiple analysis techniques, model trends in our data to predict the ways in which new content and campaigns will affect the economy, its performance, and our players.
- Encourage knowledge sharing of analytics methodologies and best practices to build the team's analytics toolkit.
- You will partner with game Product Managers to analyze the impact of features and live services within the game and provide recommendations in a clear, understandable way to affect future iterations.
- Facilitate a data-informed culture within the studio, and to influence product decisions through the lens of data.
- 3+ years of experience doing complex quantitative analysis to help guide decisions in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce)
- 2+ years experience working with R and Python in an industry setting
- Experience with experimental design and applied statistics in an industry setting
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience taking statistical models from ideation to production is a bonus
- Knowledge of the UFC is a bonus
Games and gaming are changing. Over the next few years, that change is going to accelerate and without the proper knowledge and toolsets to exploit this, many developers will struggle to keep up with it. Our job on this team is to ensure that our studios are equipped with as much insight and clarity as possible to not only keep pace but become the shapers of that evolution, to help EA lead into the future. We find that exciting and we hope that you do, too.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Game Analyst (mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 123
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.